Hey everyone! Welcome to our very first blog post. While I have been a wedding photographer since 2008 (where has the time gone?) I have never blogged, so I’m excited to be bringing you some fresh content on a more regular basis. We’ll be mixing it up, but will keep a focus on all things photography and hope our posts can be a helpful resource for you.
As mentioned above, I have been in the wedding photography industry since 2008 and have worked alongside too many wedding vendors to count. From DJs to florists, I have seen the good, the bad, and very unfortunately, the ugly. Selecting qualified, experienced vendors is critical to make sure that your wedding is memorable for all the right reasons, and most importantly, to ensure that your big day runs without a hitch so you can enjoy every moment.
With that said, jumping into wedding planning can be overwhelming. There are hundreds of vendors out there to choose from, and researching the right crew can be time consuming and stressful. Who needs that?! That’s where I come in.
Below you’ll find a list of some of my favorite, professional wedding vendors in the Bay Area who I have personally worked with, know well and trust to take care of every client who they work with, because what’s better than a personal referral?
- Ardenwood Historic Farm – Fremont, CA
- Sunol’s Casa Bella – Sunol, CA
- Brazilian Room – Berkeley, CA
- Berkeley City Club – Berkeley, CA
- All the Deets – Northern CA and Hawaii
- Tiffany Kay Events by Design – SF Bay Area and Beyond
- Fairy Tales on a Budget – SF Bay Area, Southern CA and Dallas, TX
- Bay Area Wedding Fairs – SF Bay Area
- Eat, Drink, Be Merry Catering Co. – SF Bay Area
- Mexcla.Oak – SF Bay Area
- La Marcha Tapas Bar – Berkeley, CA
- Flora Flora Events – SF Bay Area
Cakes and Sweets:
Last but not least, if I’m not available to photograph your wedding (because of course, I’m your first pick!) here are a few other photographers who I’d highly recommend…
- Red Eye Collection – California
- Anna Hogan Photography – California
- Adam’s Point of View – California
- Apollo Fotografie – California
While there are plenty of other avenues where you can find great recommendations for wedding vendors, all of these folks listed above have been wonderful to work with and I hope this gives you a solid starting point to planning the day of your dreams!
Thanks for reading.